Saturday 31 December 2011

Penny Loafers, no socks.

I've had requests to go back to the old style of "outfit posts" that I used to do so what better time than New Year's Eve to change my ways and start something new.....well, old really but you get the idea.




disco pants- American Apparel
penny loafers, necklace, ring- Topshop
bag- Lulu Guinness
shirt- Primark/Penneys

P.S. I'm still a bit clueless with my new camera so any advice on how to take good outfit photos with a Canon EOS1100D would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. lovin the shiny red pants! you look adorable. love the whole look! check out my blog dear and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! I really want a pair of navy or black disco pants :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your style,especially the shirt and necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to buy a pair of black ones too I think cos I just love the red ones so much and they're so comfy too which I did not expect. It'll be most of my Christmas money gone but I reckon they're worth it cos I've gotten so much wear out of the red ones already that I didn't expect to and the black will be even more practical then again!

    ReplyDelete