Thursday 22 December 2011

On the twenty first/second day of Christmas...

Apologies for missing yesterday's post. I'm sure no one really cares but I feel bad for not keeping up to date with my advent posting.
On Tuesday Dan and I exchanged Christmas presents and I am now the proud owner of an Anne Klein red velvet blazer! It's like Christmas in a jacket and has an oversized black button to fasten it. Think little girl from Schindler's list in her red coat. I am besotted with it! I wore it yesterday in fact into town for the last little bit of Christmas shopping and paired it with the other present dan got me; a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon tshirt that makes me feel like a badass.....or Alexa Chung ....or Ashley Green....either way I'm not complaining, though I think Ashley Green was in Twilight so I'd prefer to be Alexa Chung.

Not my blazer but one very similar

Alexa Chung in a Sonic Youth tee (my brother actually has this one that I may have to steal)

Ashley Greene in a Pink Floyd tee

As an aside, a few people have mentioned to me recently that they prefer my old outfit posts I used to do. I'm considering going back to that style of blogging if people enjoyed it so I guess watch this space!

Heading home for Christmas tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment