Sunday 11 December 2011

On the eleventh day of Christmas...

Christmas Outfit No.2
ribs swimsuit- Black Milk
disco pants- American Apparel
Russian Red lipstick- MAC

My mam was up yesterday and we spent such a Christmassy day around Dublin. We went for lunch with my brother, went shopping and I even dragged her into Trinity to go look at the Christmas tree. We made my brother take photos of us too but unfortunately they're still on his camera so I cannot share them here. 
Anyways, not sure if I've mentioned before but I've wanted a pair of american Apparel disco pants for ages so I brought mum in yesterday to show her them. After seeming dubious at first, she agreed that they would look pretty awesome with my Black Milk ribs bodysuit so agreed to get them for me as a little treat. My mam really is great, she's like me, but older and better!
Thanks mammy, you really are great!
I plan on wearing this to a 21st I'm going to this weekend so expect some photos of how it turns out soon!
Hope everyone's having a good Sunday and to my friends starting their finals tomorrow, GOOD LUCK! 
Now, off to write a lab report on CNC machining; the joys!

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment