Tuesday 6 December 2011

On the sixth day of Christmas...

Not a picture post today guys, sorry, I know you all love looking at photos of me, but I thought I'd change things up today. Today's Advent treat is a list of my TOP 5 CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!!

1)Elf

Taking the top spot is "Elf". With Will Ferrel at his finest as a 6ft man who thinks he's an elf and a blonde Zoeey Deschanel, you've got all the ingredients for a great Christmas movie. Plus it's set in Manhattan, and I love New York.

2) It's a Wonderful Life
Makes my whole family cry every single year without fail. If you do not cry while watching this, then you sir, are made of stone, STONE!!! 

3) The Grinch
Dr. Zeuss + Christmas = perfection

4) Home Alone 2
Once again, New York at Christmas, you've got my vote.

5) Miracle on 34th Street
Source: http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI3ODEzODA0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjI1MjIyMQ@@._V1._SY317_CR4,0,214,317_.jpg

This isn't one I would have had in my list last year as it had been awhile since I'd seen it. Then one day after a night out during the snow last year, I was having a duvet day with my friend Emer and we decided to watch it. Cried like babies. A worthy contender indeed.

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment