Tuesday 18 October 2011

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

image via http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/31597-bigthumbnail.jpg

So, this pseudo summer we were having in September has appeared to have ended and winter has well and truly reared her ugly head. At present I am in bed, shivering with the cold, with six minutes left until I've to start getting ready for my 10am lecture. This a happy bear does not make. To add to this, I have actually been up since a quarter to seven this morning cos I had to walk back to mine from Ballsbridge (where the male resides) in good time to get my stuff for college.
I'm not that good at timing and so even with the 20min/half hour walk I still had time to snuggle up in bed for a bit. I fear I may not get out of bed now though. Only three lectures today; that's a rarity. Maybe I deserve a day off?
Then again, maybe I should just suck it up and go to college. 
First world problems ay?!

Keep on growling,
The Little Blonde Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment