Sunday 23 October 2011

Halloween; bring it...

Costume Ideas 2011




Ever since I was small I've loved dressing up. I guess not much has changed cos I'm really just still a kid at heart. I still dance around my kitchen to cheesy music and enjoy making animal noises but so what, who really wants to grow up ay?!
Like most of my oddities, my love for dressing up I'd have to say stems from my mum. Every Halloween without fail we would be witches, and good witches too. I remember one halloween when I was very young and I was hiding in my brother's room for some reason or another and was lying on top of a cabinet (as you do) and had rubbed my face off it. When my mum found me, I think she was more annoyed that I'd ruined my witch's make-up rather than destroying the surface of the cabinet! She never really ever got properly cross at me though. After all, how could you stay mad at a little blonde bear all dressed up and excited for halloween??!!!

Keep on growling,
The Little Blonde Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment