Saturday 15 October 2011

New Beginnings

I don't know why, but I've decided to start a new blog and delete my old one. For the past year or so I've been writing the blog "cooltured.blogspot.com" and I suppose I just thought it was time for a change. I had gotten stuck in a rut and had become too focused on fashion and egocentric outfit posts and well that's just not me so I've started "Little Blonde Bear". Already I'm much happier with it. It will be a place for me to just be me, the silly little blonde bear that I am. 
Nothing pretentious, nothing forced, just me, oh and maybe Klaus too.

Klaus and I.

I hope some of my old followers will come follow me here and that you'll like the change.
I leave you with a pretentious quote from a philosopher cos that's just how I roll;
"Change in all things is sweet."
Aristotle

Keep on growling,
The Little Blonde Bear

4 comments:

  1. Haha! yeah I decided to change things up a little blogwise as of late!
    Hope you still like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool & entertaining blog -I'm now a follower !
    would love for you to check out mine too:

    retroflame.blogspot.com

    Erika xx

    ReplyDelete