Saturday 7 July 2012

Sunset...Moonrise...and a fox.


The sky the other night in Dublin was amazing so I decided to actually bring my camera out and use it for what it is meant for for once and not just for my own vanity's sake!
By the time I got home the sun was almost set and I only caught the last few glimpses of it from my vantage point of standing on a chair in my back garden.
The night was so beautifully clear, and I took the rest of these photos down at Sandymount beach where I attempted, failing miserably, to take my first ever night photos; playing around with shutter speeds. My aim for the summer is to get to know at least something about photography and to learn how to use my camera. 
Just booked a trip to Central America for August, so hopefully that will give me some new inspiration to photograph!








I also saw a fox!






1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your header! It's so gorgeous! Your trip sounds lovely, I just got back from Bulgaria (I know they're totally different places but you know) Just letting you know, as you used to be a follower of mine a good 6 months ago, that I have finally re-started my blog since the burglary incident, and I'd love for you to have a look at it! I'm trying to get back on my blogging feet as it were :) thanks!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete