Wednesday 4 July 2012

Klaus


So I was trying to take boring old outfit photos in my room seeing as I hadn't blogged in ages when Klaus, the cat of the house I live in, kept coming in the door wanting to play. Now, I'm not usually a cat person, in fact, Klaus and I had a questionable beginning, but he is growing on me, not quite a dog, but an okay cat, I'll give it to him.
Anyways, it was a nice evening so I decided instead of being vain, I'd go outside with him and get some nice photos of him in the evening sun. I turned the camera on the two of us for awhile, but he wasn't too keen on that and just kept running away. 
I know a lot of these photos are out of focus and that, but I like the effect it gave so I thought I'd put them up.

Excuse the absence from blogging, it's tough to get a chance to take photos when you work a 9-5, or simply "work" as a friend corrected me today when I was complaining about it as that's what the rest of the world does.

How right he was too.











No comments:

Post a Comment