Saturday 14 July 2012

"Never trust a woman who wears mauve..."




I'd had girly blonde hair for too long and needed a change. After wanting to go back to white blonde, my hairdresser (Dearan at Style Club on South William Street) who is my new hero suggested that it probably wasn't the smartest idea considering I'm going away for a month to the jungle where I probably won't have access to the best of hair care products. So, we compromised, and I could not be happier with the result. It's only toner so will fade to blonde but right now I'm seriously enjoying having lilac hair and will definitely be getting it done again when I come back from Central America.
You only live once ay?!

First and last photos taken by my friend Sandy- cheers bru

1 comment:

  1. It looks so pretty!

    www.pepperthebrowneyedgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete