Monday 30 July 2012

Little Mermaid




tshirt, hat- H&M
skirt- Penneys/Primark
boots- Topshop
cross- Street vendor in Berkeley, CA

So I've finally finished my internship and summer can begin. Having spent the past two months doing engineering, however much I do love it, it hasn't really felt like summer yet considering I started working the Monday after the Friday I finished my exams. After a great weekend surfing in Lahinch with a great bunch of people I however now feel like my summer has really begun!

Now I just have a million and one things to do before I head off to Central America next Monday. Cannot believe it's only a week away now. If anyone has any tips send them this way!
Now back to my feeble attempt of the beginnings of packing.

Not enough hours in the day!

2 comments:

  1. Love them shoes. So jealous of your trip. My friend is off travelling around central america at the moment. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. update your blog or people will say youre straight.

    ReplyDelete