Sunday 27 May 2012

Chasing Ducks











If you haven't heard, Dublin has been having ridiculous weather of late, like, late 20 degrees ridiculous kinda weather. Due to this fact, I spent my Saturday lazing about in my local park with on of my housemates, chasing the ducks. The ducks hated me, but I nonetheless attempted to get as close as possible to them with my camera before they waddled away. I think I got away with this behavior due to the fact that I was dressed in dungarees and so looked like a child merely harassing the poor wildlife.

Today was just as sunny as Saturday, if not sunnier, but it was spent not outside basking in the rays, but instead indoors packing up my room to move out. I'll miss this house, especially my room. I doubt I'll ever have a room this nice again for a very long time!!! Only four more sleeps in this bed. It's a rather sad thought really. 

Back to work now tomorrow morning to research energy wastage in manufacturing processes. 
Who ever said the life of an engineer wasn't glamourous ay??!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey, really nice blog!
    your pictures are beautiful and you look gorgeous in this post. and so happy!
    I'm following here, check out mine
    http://myprettylittlesins.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete