Sunday 13 May 2012

A much needed break...





 leather jacket, sunglasses- NastyGal
boots- Topshop
hat- H&M
dress- American Apparel
rings- Topshop, Aldo

Went for a much needed family lunch on Saturday which was a glorious break from studying for these pesky exams. I've literally been living in the basement of my department like a cretin for the past two weeks with my head in the books. Was so relaxing to just stroll around Stephen's Green with Dan and then have a proper meal; the first I've had in a long time!
Seven exams down, three to go. 
Friday cannot come sooner.

Speaking of Dan, Happy Birthday dear! 23 Today! And congrats on finishing college too.
(He's gonna kill me for this!!!!!)


P.S. Has anyone else seen Brown Thomas window lately??? What is going on here?? It does not help with my phobia of rodents!


1 comment: