Saturday 26 May 2012

Simple


shorts, shoes- Topshop
shirt- Penneys/Primark



Apart from making me look pregnant in these photos, I really love these shorts. I'm not usually one for clean, crisp tailoring and minimalist outfits but that's just because it's not really my style. I however am starting to leave the darkside and the spikes and leather behind as it were and am opting for more pastels and neutral tones of late. I suppose summer will do that to you.
I haven't been posting much lately, mainly due tot he fact I'm just settling into my internship in the Mechanical Engineering department at my college. It's tough work, mainly research based, but I'm enjoying it thus far. It's mainly based around getting girls into the field of engineering which is something I have a huge interest in so it's great to actually be working on something I enjoy.
That's all really for now, sorry about the poor quality photos, was running out the door and attempted to salvage them but they're still rather bad. I'm thinking of taking a photography class over the summer to actually learn how to use my camera properly actually. Another day's work mind you.

Hope everyone's enjoying the crazy sun we've been having. I spent my Saturday chasing ducks around the local pond with one of my housemates, dressed in dungarees, like a total child. 
Do not regret it, even one bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment