Saturday 9 June 2012

Breathe Boardwear



It was my friend Cianne's 21st last night and I'd been promising her for awhile that I'd feature her brand on here. Seeing as she launched her online shop this week and it was her birthday, I thought what better time than now to do a post.

Breathe Boardwear is a wakeboarding clothing company set up by Cianne when she couldn't wakeboard anymore due to illness and even though she's my mate and I sort of have to say it, I honestly do think her gear is amazing. The quality is second to none and the designs are bright and bold and seriously eye catching. Even though I don't have the "wakeboarding lifestyle" so to speak, I still can't help but wear the clothes and feel ridiculously cool (for want of a better word) when I do.

I'd seriously recommend checking out the brand though, and not only because Ci is my friend, or cos it was her birthday yesterday, but also because 5% of all sales is donated to Cystic Fibrosis charities worldwide.


Cianne as featured in this week's "Glossy" magazine with The Irish Times




No comments:

Post a Comment