Saturday 12 November 2011

Things that I have recently acquired...

A Faux Fox Scarf
Clearly an essential piece to everyone's wardrobe, I picked up this beauty on a recent trip to Toulouse to visit a friend of mine on erasmus there. Not only is is faux fur, but a faux fox. Where did I find this treasure you may ask? Why the trusty old H&M of course, and before you ask, yes I did seem to be the only one who'd bought one.

Polar Bear Fleece Pajamas
Every year I get a new pair of Christmas pajamas. This year they have polar bears on them.

 Nativity Christmas Jumper
 No description needed really. Probably the best thing I've ever owned, ever.

 Penguin Suitcase and Matching Backpack
Mum and I went to TKMaxx yesterday and when we stumbled across these we couldn't but buy them! I'm planning on using the backback when I go skiing after Christmas.

Keep on growlin',
The Little Blonde Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment