Wednesday 28 November 2012

Hiatus

Hello blogging my old friend, it's been awhile.

So my "month's hiatus" I was meant to be taking while traveling got a tad extended it would seem. There is no other explanation for this other than I have simply barely had time to think of late, never mind put the time and effort into composing blog posts. However, on Monday evening after the Trinity College Fashion Show, Danielle, one of the models from the show, came up to me to tell me she followed my blog and urged me to continue posting. Now, if I'm honest, I really didn't think people followed this thing. It was always just a means for me to spew my mind and where I could collate my collection of past outfits and the like. Having someone actually come up to me and tell me they read it almost made me feel as though I'd been letting people down by failing to post of late, however few those people may be. I never really thought anyone cared about what I posted, but I will do my best to post more in future... well... with whatever time I can give over to blogging at least. With final year and all my other commitments, I can't promise posts to be as regular as they once were, but God loves a trier as the saying goes and so that is what I shall do.

I don't have any recent outfit photos as I haven't had the chance to take any, but I signed into my email account for this blog just there that I hadn't been on in months and was pleasantly surprised to find two lovely photos sent to me that were just candid shots from a shoot that was done for the University Times in Septmeber by Cat O'Shea so I thought I'd share those. They're pretty slick, at least I think so anyways.



No comments:

Post a Comment